Mindless Chatter with the Burger - Al Windsperger weekdays on Q92 WYRQ! Al provides everything you need with your morning coffee -- good music, local news, weather and sports, school lunch menus and prizes plus promotions from your favorite Central Minnesota stores for our favorite Central Minnesota loyal listeners. Real country listeners don't fiddle with the knob! We feature the best of Your Country music, 24 hours a day! You will find that Your Country Q92 WYRQ is filled with just the right mix of Your Country music, news, sports and weather. Your Country Q92 WYRQ keeps you informed of Central Minnesota happens while we provide the best of Your Country music favorites. Your Country Q92 WYRQ is also the radio home of the Minnesota Twins in Central Minnesota. Tune in to 92.1 FM to catch the excitement of another Minnesota Twins run at the World Series. Your Country Q92 WYRQ features local sports play-by-play programming for Little Falls, Royalton, Swanville and Upsala.
The Morning Show with Al from 5-9am
7:50am- Birthday Club
8:00am- Mondays Office Donut Delight 2 dozen donuts from Pete and Joys Bakery
Noon- Classic Country
2:40pm- Last Night With Jay Leno/ Jimmy Fallon
Listen to the afternoon show with CJ from 1:00-7:00pm
During the Twins Season listen to all the Regular Season Games on "Your Twins FM Station"
7am- Big Wild
Noon- Into the Blue
7:00am- Minnesota Military Radio Show with Tom Lyons
6:00pm- Country Oldies Show
Q TASTIC BACKYARD PICNIC CONTEST RULES 2013
1. Prize winners must be at least 21 years old.
2. Little Falls Radio makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
3. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
4. Picnic must take place within the WYRQ broadcast area.
5. In its discretion, Little Falls Radio may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
6. Winners must schedule picnic within 10 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property of Little Falls Radio.
7. Employees of Little Falls Radio and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in any contests or promotions sponsored by Little Falls Radio.
8. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
9. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Little Falls Radio reserved exclusively by Little Falls Radio. Its decisions shall be final.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Little Falls Radio and will not be returned.
12. In the event of "enter to win" contesting Little Falls Radio is not responsible for illegible handwriting, lost or mutilated ballots and/or incomplete ballots.
13. Little Falls Radio reserves the right to discontinue the contest or alter the rules at anytime.
14. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Little Falls Radio, their affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claiming to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges.
15. By entering, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, voice and likeness in any advertising or promotion without compensation.
16. For a complete set of contest rules for Little Falls Radio Corporation, please visit our website at www.fallsradio.com.
Drawings will take place at WYRQ Studio on Tuesday, May 28, 2013, Tuesday, July 2, 2013 and Tuesday, August 6, 2013. Cut-off to register for each drawing is Friday, May 24th; Friday, June 28th; and Friday, August 2nd respectively. Two winners will be selected for each drawing. Registration Boxes entrants will be combined from all sponsor locations. After each drawing, registration slips will be discarded and contestants must re-register to be eligible for the next drawing. Winners will be contacted by phone and announced on WYRQ during Mindless Chatter with the Burger. You can only win once.
~Register at the following locations~
LITTLE FALLS RADIO
RULES FOR THE TWINNING WORDS ON WYRQ:
2012 Season Rules for Minnesota Twins Twinning Words on 92.1FM WYRQ- The Twinning Words are selected randomly and heard once each during the Twins broadcast. Monday and Friday during the morning show you are asked to identify the Twinning Words to win. Prizes are announced randomly. Prizes will be available at the front desk of Little Falls Radio and must be picked up by the winner. A picture ID is required. If a prize isn’t picked up within 30 days of winning, that prize will return to the property of Little Falls Radio. An individual may only win ONCE during the Minnesota Twins season broadcast on 92.1FM WYRQ.