- I started at Little Falls Radio in 1995.
- I started working in radio in 1991.
- I host the morning show on KLTF and produce the Partyline program on KLTF. I am also the program director for KLTF.
- I moved to Little Falls Arts & Craft Fair weekend of 1990 and worked at KLTF for about a year . I was hired by WYRQ for the same job at that time. Shortly after that the Stations merged and I became Sports Director for all 3 Little Falls Stations.
- I started in Radio in 1985 in Neillsville WI. on a Country Station. I was Sport Director there for 5 years along with having the morning show. My air name in Neillsville was Al Hacko which is a nickname I picked up when I played Pick up games of Hockey.
- Currently I host Weekday Mornings on WYRQ, which I call "Mindless Chatter with the Berger". I also Host a Local Sports Show "Coaches Corner" Saturday Mornings at 905 on KLTF.
- When I am not at work I like playing Disc Golf and spending time with my family including my best gal Jane.
- My favorite part of the Job is the interaction I have with the Listeners and Advertisers when I broadcast live from different sites.
- I graduated from Little Falls Community High School in 2003, received my A.A.S.degree in Radio Broadcasting from Brown College in 2005, and a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management from St. Cloud State University in 2010.
- I began part-time working at Little Falls Radio in 2005 and have been full time News Director since 2010.
- Little Falls Radio was my first, only, and best job in radio ;)
- I have the weekly smile time Variety Hour on Fridays at 9:00am on FM94; Up Front with Steve Van Slooten Mon-Thurs9-10am on KLTF and the morning show on KLTF and afternoon and evenings on FM94.
- With free time I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I stay active playing volleyball, basketball, frisbee golf and numerous other activities. I am most happy when near the water, whether on a boat swimming, or just spending time at the beach.
- I am also the proud voice of many Little Falls Flyer athletic events (football, basketball, baseball and softball). Amongst my favorite memory was calling the play by play for the basketball team several years in a row at the state tournament.
CJ The DJ
I started working at Little Falls Radio on June 4th, 2012.
have worked in radio since February 14th, 1997! My very first day in
the radio industry happened to be on Valentines Day and what a perfect
day to start in radio because of the love I have for broadcasting. My
first job was at a country station in my hometown of Detroit Lakes, MN.
I was 15 years old when I was hired as a part-time employee to run a
POLKA MUSIC show on Sundays! ha! It was a prerecorded polka music show
that I would run on the station and make sure the commercials were
played and even got to go on the air to read the weather forecast.
After high school, I moved on to radio stations in Fergus Falls, Wadena,
Brainerd & St. Cloud.
- I host Weekday afternoons 1-7pm on 92.1 WYRQ & Saturday nights 6-9pm on 94.1 KFML Awesome 80's show!
- What's free time? haha! I do love going up to the
lake for bonfires and pontooning and hit up all the outdoor music
festivals in MN I can handle in the summertime, winter is spent waiting
for summer to arrive haha!
are so many great moments but one that comes to mind right away was the
day I met Senator Rod Grams who owns Little Falls Radio! It was
surreal to me because he and other great broadcasters gave me a lot of
inspiration when I was a kid. So, it was like meeting a celebrity! It
- I began working at Little Falls Radio in August of 2006.
- I’ve been involved in radio since 1991.
- I am Play-by-Play voice for Little Falls Flyer Hockey and now Pierz Pioneer Football.
- I enjoy spending time with my wife and 3 daughters.
most memorable moment would be calling the game on the radio when
Little Falls Flyer Hockey Player Ben Hanowski broke the Minnesota state
all-time scoring record....over 2,000 people in attendance....Magical
moment!!! Multiple trips to state hockey tournament broadcasting games.
- I started at Little Falls Radio on May 14th of 2010 hosting "The Darks" first show.
- I host the best show on the radio..."The Dark"
- When I'm not at Little Falls Radio I'm usually sleeping.
- I can't remember the most memorable moments...
- I initially started at Little Falls Radio in the fall of 2007 but took a few year hiatus to pursue a degree in broadcasting but returned in the fall of 2012 as the Farm Director.
- I’ve been working in radio since 2007. Over the course of time I’ve worked in both commercial and public radio stations.
- I currently host as well as produce the farm reports
at Little Falls Radio as well as a weekly Farm News Week in Review
segment every Saturday on KLTF.
- In my free time, I like keeping abreast of current events, tinkering with computers and simply relaxing.
- My most memorable moment would be getting to
interview the 2013 Princess Kay of the Milky Way MarJenna McWilliam as
well as finalist Benton County dairy Princess Katie Schmitt.